St Mark's Guiding Principles
Wellbeing is fundamental to successful learning. Children who are happy, confident and able to establish meaningful relationships are better placed to achieve positive learning outcomes.
- We at St. Mark’s value the uniqueness of each individual.
- We believe that all children should be assisted to become independent learners.
- Learning/Teaching styles need to be diverse enough to cater for all.
- Put down free zone needs to be fostered – tolerance encouraged.
- All learning should make a difference to students’ lives.
- All children should achieve success daily.